GM is getting ready to announce a huge sale across all its brands, including HUMMER. Starting Wednesday, HUMMER will offer employee pricing for everyone in addition to cash incentives on all 2008 models. 2009 HUMMER H2s, H3s, and H3Ts will not be eligible for employee pricing. The incentive program with employee pricing will run until September 2nd, and is part of General Motors’ celebration of being in business for 100 years. About once a year we say, “if you want one…now is the time.” And we think we’re there. If we’re not there yet, we’re REALLY close. More specifics to follow.
- GM Extends Special Offer to 2009 HUMMER H3T
- Celebrate College Graduation with a New HUMMER
- 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha Pricing Announced
- Sewell Hummer of Dallas introduces GM Employee Pricing On 2006 H2s
- Sewell Hummer Dallas Extends Employee Pricing