Remember Hummer’s first limited edition attempt with a victory red color in 2004 (2005 model)? Well, it’s coming back – the color anyway. Hummer has decided the next limited edition to be produced in the Mishawaka, IN plant will be victory red. The 2007 model will have lots of upgrades the original did not have. A carbon fiber dash kit, rear entertainment DVD system, special chrome wheels, and back-up camera will all come standard in the new package. It will most likely be another 3 month production run, so only about 695 victory red Hummer H2s will be produced – that’s SUTs and SUVs combined. It’s a great looking color for that vehicle – and I’m sure they’ll sell quickly, just as they did in 2004.
- HUMMER to Produce First Silver H2
- Hummer to Produce Limited H3 Tactical Edition
- 2007 Limited Edition Victory Red Hummers Land in Dallas
- PHOTOS: Limited Edition 2007 Victory Red Hummer H2!!
- Production Starts on 2007 Victory Red Limited Edition Hummer H2