If you are anywhere near Dallas and wish see the latest in Hummer technology, drop by Sewell Hummer. They’re located at 7800 Lemmon Avenue across from Love Field – or give them a call at (214) 902-6000.
Here is a recent article from the Dallas Morning News about Mr. Sewell’s philosophy.
I think Sewell Hummer’s Mission is worth reprinting here:
We will provide the best vehicle sales and service experience for our customers. We will do this in a way that will foster the continuous improvement of our people and our company. We will be a top performing, thoroughly professional and genuinely caring organization in all that we do.
– We will be at the top when measured against appropriate business standards or performance in every function, in every department, in every dealership.
– We will pursue quality and profitability with the aim to stay in business and provide jobs for our people.
– The development of our people is essential to our growth and future success. We will provide training and education to encourage the long-term employment and professional advancement of all our Associates.
– We will strive for constant improve
ment and innovation in all that we do.
– We will earn and re-earn the good will, trust and confidence of our customers and colleagues every day.
– The highest ethical standards will guide everything we do.
– Our suppliers are important to our success. We will establish long-term relationships with suppliers whose values and quality are consistent with ours.
H3 tackles “Lake Sewell” in Dallas