We’ve seen our fair share of custom H3s – but this one is like nothing we’ve ever seen before. While perusing the forums over at Hummer X Club, we stumbled upon this battle-ready custom H3 build that looks like it could go toe-to-toe with any military HUMVEE.
Start with an H3 Alpha, swap the door handles and rear-tail lights for military-style ones, remove all the rear glass and fabricate a slant-back, install all kinds of suspension mods, give it a killer paint job, and you’ll end up with this beauty that took over a year to build with some of the best hands in the business.
We’ll see if we can gather up some higher quality pictures, but until then, check in on the Hummer x Club thread and congratulate this guy on one hell of a build.
- HUMMER H3 Alpha Custom Slantback Goes Offroad
- Custom Convertible HUMMER H2 Spotted in Dubai
- Newest Custom Hummer H3 – Black and Silver Two Tone
- Newest Custom Hummer H2 from Dallas – “The Terminator”
- Newest Sewell Custom Hummer has Silver Flames