GMC released a new Hummer EV video today that teases some design features, driving modes, and features. The video also hints that a full reveal will be later this fall.
Here are some of the features teased in the video – the text after each bullet is our best guess explanation.
- Adrenaline Mode – You’re likely only able to do 0-60 in this mode.
- Crab Mode – Rock Crawling? Sand? Offroad? Probably some combo that maximizes low-end torque.
- Ultium Battery – Read more about GM’s Ultium Batteries here.
- Super Fast Charging – We’ll see! 😉
- Next Gen Super Cruise – This is GM’s (not really autonomous) autonomous driving system. It uses sensors, radars, and cameras to steer, accelerate, and brake automatically.
- Infinity Roof – Large, see-through roof areas.
- Modular Sky Panels – Removable roof panels.
- Ultra-Vision Cameras – Likely similar to what was introduced on the 2021 Cadillac Escalades. That means augmented reality navigation with live forward cameras, surround vision that allows a ‘birds-eye view’ from above, and optional trailer view and rear camera rear-view mirror.