The eco-terrorists are at it again, and Hummers are still the target. A recent string of Arsons in Denver bring up memories of the Hummer Dealerships that went up in Flames a few years ago by the Eco-Terrorist group ELF. One suspect has been arrested, but the fire department investigators say there is still no link to string the arsons together. I suppose that they’re all SUVs, all in Denver, all arson, and at least one had ELF tagged on the door (investigators won’t release if the other 3 had similar markings), isn’t enough of a link to tie them together. One individual from involved in the 03 fire-bombings of Hummer dealerships is serving an 8 year sentence for the crime.
- Newsweek: Chinese Fear Failure with HUMMER. Really?
- Hummer Engineers Build Extreme H3
- Hummers Carry Critical Hospital Personnel – Again!
- Denver Area Police use Hummers during Snow Emergencies
- GM Spends $130,000 on South African “Extreme” Track