In just 30 days, we may have our first look at the Humvee C-Series Kit Car from AM General. AM General is reportedly planning on using the aftermarket accessory and car customization show as the site to reveal the civilian-oriented kit car that has been in the works all year.
We haven’t had confirmation from AM General or SEMA that the plan still stands, but the 2012 SEMA Show would make perfect sense – especially if AMG is able to team up with another major vendor (Tire manufacturer would be a good fit) to offer a vehicle prototype and the chance of some extra attention in exchange for a little booth space.
- Rod Hall Orders First Humvee C-Series Kit Car
- ARB Edition HUMMER H3 Makes Debut at 2008 SEMA Show
- HUMMER to Showcase Three Custom Trucks at 2008 SEMA Show
- Hummer Preview: 2007 SEMA Show
- Supercharged Hummer H3 to Debut at Las Vegas’s SEMA Show