For those of you in the anti-bling crew, the newest custom Hummer to come out of Dallas may be for you. The only chrome to be found on the Hummer H3 Black-Out is on the factory door emblems – everything else is black. The black brush guard, side steps, roof rails, off-road lamps, mini grille lights, and black color matched grille are all General Motors products – and aftermarket parts include the extended fender flares with mud flaps included, black simulated bead-lock wheels, and black tail lamp guards.
- Dallas Hummer welcomes hunting season with camouflage H3
- Newest Custom Hummer H3 – Black and Silver Two Tone
- Newest Custom Hummer H2 from Dallas – “The Terminator”
- All Black Custom Hummer H2 Makes Debut
- Images and Review: 2007 Glacier Blue Limited Edition Hummer H2