HUMMER told its dealers today that it will sell the H3T pickup truck for less than its H3 SUV counterpart. The 2009 HUMMER H3T Pickup will start at $31,495, a full $850 less than the SUV. With General Motors raising prices an average of 3.5% across the board, this is a welcome sign to HUMMER and pickup truck buyers. On other models, GM explains the increase in price is due to product enhancements like Bluetooth capability, upgraded OnStar features, and powertrain upgrades. GM says rising fuel prices, as well as the weakening U.S. Dollar, have also impacted 2009 pricing.
- HUMMER Announces 2010 H3, H3T Pricing
- 2009 HUMMER H3T Named Four Wheeler Magazine’s Pickup of the Year
- 2009 HUMMER H3T Pickup Truck Information
- 2009 HUMMER H3T Pickup Truck Makes Off Road Debut
- Hummer officially announces production of H3T Pickup